As some members will know, we are in the process of moving to a completely new site structure.
This involves the use of the not-so-great temporary skin you see now - don't worry, it is temporary, and the skin we will be using is far better.
We will be starting a new topic soon to inform you of all the changes, however, in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know if the current skin is causing problems for you.
We'll add your notes to the list below.
1. Missing images [FIXED]
2. WYSIWYG Editor - Line spacing after paragraph return. (Note, to view BB Codes etc., when writing or editing a post, click on the last button immediately above your editing screen.) [FIX - fix expected on Tuesday.]
3. BB Codes - Some old posts are not employing the BB Codes (e.g. center). [FIXED]
4. Some Posts not appearing - The process used to fix 3 above has resulted in about 1,400 posts needing approval by a moderator . More details in Post #4 below.
5. All posts appear as being edited by the user - The process used to fix 3 above has resulted in all posts on the board,bout 1,400 posts needing approval by a moderator at least to moderators, appearing as being edited today :roll: . More details in Post #4 below. [FIXED]
6. Images Placed Inline appear twice- Clicking the place inline button results in the image code being placed twice. [FIXED]
If Viewing on Phones, Tablets, Small Screens
(Do not use Tapatalk: phpBB3.1 does not need Tapatalk and may work poorly).
1.Dropdown problems - Dropdown links found by either clicking on your Username (or Profile Pic towards top right) or the "burger" menu (three horizontal lines towards top left) are not working.