The World has Spoken, I'm getting out of making beer !!!

Post #1 made 4 years ago
I'll just go buy my beer like all the other 'rednecks'.

Michelob ULTRA looks good, atm.  Budweiser is 3.5 stars, meh.
Michelob ULTRA.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mad_Scientist on 12 Jan 2017, 07:30, edited 3 times in total.
Brewing with MS; https://goo.gl/photos/puZUgG8QRp7p8gLd9
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #2 made 4 years ago
I thought you spelled that wrong, Joshua, that starts with a "B".
On second thought, I'll give them a 5 star.

Maybe Bobbrews knows, are they Dallas cheerleaders or Packers?
Budweiser Girls.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mad_Scientist on 22 Aug 2013, 07:37, edited 2 times in total.
Brewing with MS; https://goo.gl/photos/puZUgG8QRp7p8gLd9
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #4 made 4 years ago
So, our best beer here in the jolly old Emerald Isle is Smithwick's? Don't make me laugh - it's MUCK! If I was in the offie, looking for a good ale, Smithwick's would be the very last one I'd go for. Even Macardles, also brewed by Diageo, is better than that. O'Hara's, brewed in my home county...now there's a beer! Mmmmm...

Post #5 made 4 years ago
This is really weird. If you actually go to the site and look up beers, none of the ones they listed get a mention. For example Pacifico gets a rating of 67 while but Pliny the Younger gets 99. So, how did Pacifico get rated numero uno? No matter what I tried, I couldn't get the list to appear that they used in the article/video and that Mad_Scientist copied for us.

Weird :shock:.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #7 made 3 years ago
PistolPatch wrote:This is really weird. If you actually go to the site and look up beers, none of the ones they listed get a mention. For example Pacifico gets a rating of 67 while but Pliny the Younger gets 99. So, how did Pacifico get rated numero uno? No matter what I tried, I couldn't get the list to appear that they used in the article/video and that Mad_Scientist copied for us.

Weird :shock:.
It's one of life's greatest mysteries, kind of like how Obama got voted in twice!!!
Last edited by 2112 on 12 Nov 2014, 02:50, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “U.S.A.”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 1 guest