IMPORTANT: We would ask that both experienced and inexperienced forum users read the following fully before posting on BIABrewer.info
How to Insert a Link into a Post.
by Gavin Lyle (hashie)
This is a quick guide to explain how to insert a link into a post.
Before posting a link, you need an address to the web page you want linked and a word or phrase for the link to appear as.
Step by Step Guide to Posting a Link
1. Open up a new tab on your browser and go to the page you want linked. Copy the web address of that page e.g. http://www.biabrewer.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2. Return to the post you are writing and then highlight the word or phrase that you want the link to appear e.g. BIABrewer.info Home Page
3. Then click on the URL button which is above your message body. This will place a [/b]before and after your text e.g.[b][ ... me Page[b]
4. Now click your mouse after the "l" of the first [/b] and type [b]"="[/b] so it appears ... me Page[b]. Now paste in your web address straight after the "=". You have now created the link and it should appear as follows...
[url=http: //biabrewer.info]BIABrewer.info Home Page[/url]
Once you submit your post it will appear as the following hyperlink BIABrewer.info Home Page
Please feel free to ask any questions in this thread,
IMPORTANT: We would ask that both experienced and inexperienced forum users read the above fully before posting on BIABrewer.info
- - The Site is Under Major Reconstruction so...
- - Registration Problems
- - Initial Posting Problems
- - Help for Draft, Craft and Gold Members
- Collect Your Site Keys Here - How to participate, access downloads and stay up to date.
- - BIABrewer.info Essentials
- - The Master Guide of BIAB Brewing
- - Important Notices
- BIABrewer Bar - Pull up a seat and relax
- - BIABrewer.info and BIAB for New Members
- - Brew Day Stories and/or Pics
- - Intermediate Brewing
- - BIABrewer Old Hands
- - General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles
- - BIAB - Region Specific Topics
- - - Africa
- - - Asia
- - - Australia & New Zealand
- - - Canada
- - - Central & South America
- - - Europe
- - - U.S.A.
- - Your Feedback
- Temporary Holding Forum
- - BIAB Recipes
- - Creating Your Own Recipes
- - Measurement, Mathematics and Records
- - Brewing Process and Terminology (Summary)
- - Bags, Mashers, Thermometers, Kettles etc.
- - Full-Volume Variations - FVV (diluting and/or sparging)
- - BIABAcus Help - Testing
- BIAB Kettle Options
- - Gas-Fired BIAB
- - Electric BIAB
- - Stove-top BIAB (also known as Mini-BIAB)
- - BIAB Automation
- The Brewing Process
- - Cleaning and Sanitisation
- - From Mash to Lauter (Water to Sweet Liquor)
- - Hopping
- - The Boil (Sweet Liquor to Wort)
- - Chilling
- - Fermentation (Wort to Still Beer)
- - Bottling
- - Kegging
- - Flat Beer to Beer
- - Beer Appreciation (incl. Fault Identification)
- Ingredients (Characteristics, Storage & Preparation)
- - Brewing Water
- - Grains (Malts), Extracts, Sugars and Adjuncts
- - Hops
- - Yeasts