Post #2 made 8 years ago
Tough call Jim.

I guess if I could only brew 1 more beer, it would be a chocolate porter. But I'do it as a 500 litre batch, just to make it last ;)
"It's beer Jim, but not as we know it."

Post #3 made 8 years ago
I think I would brew some sort of killer hop bomb. If it were my last brew it wouldn't matter if my taste buds were killed off anyway. Come to think of it, my taste buds are gone already maybe that is why I need stronger beers?
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #5 made 8 years ago
Wow, that's a hard question. Here's 4 beers that I always try and have on tap...

1. Munich Helles - Takes nearly a year for this one to become really good though.
2. Kolsch - LloydieP's Krispy Kolsch, fermented low, is a very easy drinking beer but also quite interesting.
3. NRB's All Amarillo APA - Really well-balanced, interesting and drinkable beer that is easy to brew.
4. Schwartzbier - A heap of flavours in every mouthful yet not over-powering at all. This can be a taste sensation.

I have no idea which of the above is my favourite.
PP
Last edited by PistolPatch on 31 May 2010, 17:48, edited 10 times in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #8 made 8 years ago
:?:
Do I brew something that I have all to myself (choc porter perhaps - the missus and father-in-law won't drink it ;) ) or something that everyone likes?

I would brew a german pilsner but, as others have said, it would have to be a huge batch so I don't need to be stingy with it.

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 9 guests