Jeez Bob, What's happened to the pack!???
1. Maybe the coaching has gone stale? After about 8 or 9 years with the same coach the players "Tune out" his speeches?
2. The game plane is to old and predictable? New offensive plans are needed.
3. Each and every year we get into the playoffs (the last 7 in a row) The best teams get the last pick's in the draft of college graduates (32 teams. The worst team gets the first pick. The Super Bowl winner gets the last.) So every year for the last seven we pick (30th,31st,29th.31st) eventually the good teams fade and crappy teams rise up. Which is a good way to give everyone a fair shot at the prize.
4. The players are starting to fight among themselves that shows a lot of frustration with the way the team is playing. That's not normal for us. something is really wrong?
5. It's time to P-A-N-I-C.
6. thru 99. is anyone's guess?
If you have the time? Try and listen to the games wrap up from these two blokes in the U.K (they are fun to listen too and very knowledgeable https://soundcloud.com/ukpackers
You can skip thru the banter about political stuff in the pre-Titan show if you want) By the time you read this the wrap up of the Titan game may be up?
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV
Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV