Post #2 made 8 years ago
Just curious, is it okay to be drinking a stone ruination ipa with a everything bagel at 7:00am
jmbingham,

It is perfectly acceptable to do that. However, I would drop the bagel. It could be starting a bad habit!
Last edited by BobBrews on 28 May 2010, 21:01, edited 10 times in total.
tap 1 Raspberry wine
tap 2 Bourbon Barrel Porter
tap 3 Czech Pilsner
tap 4 Triple IPA 11% ABV

Pipeline: Mulled Cider 10% ABV

http://cheesestradamus.com/ Brewers challenge!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From United States of America

Post #3 made 8 years ago
I used to enjoy a beer at 7:30 in the morning after a night shift.

It did feel weird drinking in the am, but I felt it was pm for me.

Also better than having a beer at 5:00 pm before a night shift!
"It's beer Jim, but not as we know it."

Post #4 made 8 years ago
My boss agrees with you hashie That stone ipa is 7.7% and a 22oz bottle i slept like a rock I think my tastes are changing a year ago i hated ipas know i'm really starting to enjoy them :D

Post #5 made 8 years ago
I work afternoon shift and enjoy a beer am-ish also. I don't like to have a beer when I get home as I pretty much go straight to bed, so the morning is like my afternoon/night.

Drop the bagel unless you want to put on weight!

Matt

Post #6 made 8 years ago
crundle wrote:I work afternoon shift and enjoy a beer am-ish also. I don't like to have a beer when I get home as I pretty much go straight to bed, so the morning is like my afternoon/night.
My goodness! So you start drinking and then go to work :o. I'm worried Matt...

:)
PP
Last edited by PistolPatch on 31 May 2010, 17:38, edited 10 times in total.
If you have found the above or anything else of value on BIABrewer.info, consider supporting us by getting some BIPs!
    • SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Australia

Post #7 made 8 years ago
When I did night shifts I used to get real funny looks from oldies, walking home suckin down beers at 8am. Night shifts in Kalgoorlie were heaps better, The Exchange opened at 6am and by 8 is was heaving like a Saturday night. The skimpies were on by 7! Walking out pissed as into blazing sunlight......What the?..Oh yeah I did NIGHT shift...
[center]"Eat my sugar, man[/center]

Post #9 made 8 years ago
Thirty years ago when I worked in a glass factory in Newcastle on Tyne (making fluoro tubes and those yellow sodium lights they have for street lighting in the UK)There were two 12 hour shifts, six am and six pm. On the night shift a designated person would go out to get fish and chips orders and also pick up the beer orders, and most workers would be sozzled for the rest of the shift. Working directly with furnaces, glass tubes and a LOT of broken glass I only cut myself once, a small nick on the back of a finger. St Metho looks after us drunks :lol:

Return to “General Chit-Chat, Nonsense & Rambles”

Brewers Online

Brewers browsing this forum: No members and 3 guests