Hi there everyone
I'm glad to find this awesome site to learn more from BIAB brewing!!!
Let me answer some questions:
1. Where are you from?
A. I'm from Chiapas, Mexico. I'm a 75 model and still rolling baby!!!
2. How did you stumble across the site?
A. I always search on the web about BIAB, this time i found this link: homebrewacademy.com/brew-in-a-bag-review so here i am, to learn more about BIAB
3. What you think of it so far?
A. I think it's really awesome, i can barely found info on BIAB on the web, and i think i can learn more here
4. Have you brewed at all before. If so, for how long and what method are you currently using?
A. Yes, i have been brewing since 2010, and the method i learn first was BIAB and still using it
5. Do you work? Are you retired or maybe you run a household?
A. Yes i work full time, and for now i brew on free time or weekends
Post #8576 made 9 months ago
- SVA Brewer With Over 100 Brews From Mexico